An excellent soil regulator for calcareous soils with zinc deficiency.
• It reduces the pH by breaking down the lime in the soil with colloidal sulfur and at the same time provides the zinc element supplement that the soil needs.
• The zinc in its content is not conventional zinc sulphate, it is in the form of zinc-rich zinc oxide.
• Elemental sulfur (S) and zinc (ZnO) particles contained in the product are not washed away with rain water or irrigation water. It continues to be present in the region, slowly moving towards the root zone of the plant, slowly dissolving, removing lime and removing zinc deficiency.
• The sulpHozinc5 is shelated with special shelates to provides maximum yield.
• Lowers the pH of the soil.
• Eliminates zinc deficiency.
• Solves the connected elements in soil.