The Republic of Bulgaria has been one of the countries of the European Union since 2007, and this state has been a member of the NATO military bloc since 2004.
This industrial power focuses on the development of agriculture.
Foreign citizens who wish to officially work and obtain a residence permit in Bulgaria are offered the following conditions at the moment
Sofia, Varna, Burgas and other cities.
There are 250-300 places available for the following specialties:
• handymen at the construction site (allowed without work experience)
Only men are accepted for work (no age restrictions).
️Salary per month: 600-800 € and more.
️Accommodation and meals (lunch) at the expense of the employer!
️Tickets at the expense of the candidate.
️After the start of work, a Temporary residence permit is provided for a period of 1 year with a further extension!
️ Deadline for preparing documents for applying for a work visa: 1.5-2 months (as a rule, there are no queues at the Consulate of Bulgaria!)
️The cost of a package of documents (multi-work visa valid for 180 days,
work, residence permit) – 1 600 euro.
• 300 euro - advance payment;
• 300 euro - after the documents for applying for a visa are ready (we provide photo / scanned copies);
• 500 euro - after receiving the documents (in person/courier delivery);
• 500 euro - after obtaining a work visa at the consulate of Bulgaria in the applicant's country of residence. Full payment upon receipt of a visa to Bulgaria!
Guaranteed opening of a work visa for citizens of the CIS, India and Nepal!
We accept citizens of the Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanca, African countries.
The candidate must:
• Scanned copy of passport;
• Resume-questionnaire in English;
• Photo 3.5*4.5;
• Police clearance certificate in English (can be sent later).